Welcome to genius hour part two! For genius hour part two, Jenna, Laurel, and I are working towards doing something to give back to the school. Through my four years of attending CCDHS, I do not feel prepared for college AT all. I personally feel like this is a major issue. High school is supposed to be a time of preparation, as at the end of senior year we are going to be moving on with our lives and starting our futures. This is something we should feel well prepped for and excited to do. This is what Laurel, Jenna, and I are aiming to change for future classes.
We as a group are going to being working with teachers, students, and the rest of administration at CCDHS to set up college information nights. We decided to do this because we feel failed by the school, in our college preparation and do not want others to feel the same. The process we have to do this is a very well thought out plan that will direct us and keep us on track throughout this project. We will know if this project is a success if we successfully execute the night and get good feed back from the students and faculty.
From my first genius hour I learned to manage my time well. This is a skill I hope to use in this next project so we can do the project to our best ability and will not procrastinate or feel rushed over the weeks. I think with all of our brain power between Jenna, Laurel, and I, this will be an amazing project that will better the school and help the students.

Comments
Post a Comment